My Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Summer time!

Hey penguins! I know I haven't posted much, but I will more now that school is out! Well, almost. One or two more days. Anyway, Blogger got a new look, and I'm trying to get the hang of it, so if I mess up on something, just go with it. Hey, here are- INCOMING MESSAGE. Hello Moboy1, I am giving you some news from Club Penguin. -Scorn the Dragon King has been defeated, but you can fight him until May 29. -A Club Penguin Marvel Superhero Takeover is coming in June. Start saving! -In 2020, Club Penguin turns into Club Waffle. Okay, fine, not really. -Pizza tastes like pizza! -No news on Herbert, except he left a note at the Pizza Parlor, pretending to be "Rookie R. Penguin, Esquire." It said, "Dear Pizza Chefs: I am taking these barrels of cream soda. I am very... thirsty. Yes, that's it. Also, stop putting fish on your pizza. Seaweed is tastier. Signed- Rookie R. Penguin, Esquire." -According to Rookie, G's been acting strange lately. Alright, that it. Thanks, ZJ. (He's the annoying reporter guy that jumps into my posts from time to time.) Hey, I heard that! Uh, anyway, what's Herbert planning? Oh, if you watch the video Puffle Trouble, it shows some puffles stopping him from doing something. Yep, ZJ. Anyway, that's it for today! Waddle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment